Wednesday, August 21, 2013



SEEKERS


Okay Folks…. I know TWO blogs in two days are more than I sometimes do for weeks but I just had to share the new booth with all of you.   


At the very top of the third floor you’ll find the “SEEKERS” booth.  I mentioned them earlier.  They have now fully moved in.  You want it?  They’ll SEEK it!   

(TWO, count them... TWO  stand up Radios!)

These new dealers spent the whole day in this muggy weather unloading, schlepping up stairs and setting up their new booth.  

WOW!   
 Peachy pink full size iron bed with center medallion $200 SWEET!


So glad to have them on board here at Reid’s Country Sampler in Selma, NC.  I think I might have to spend some of my own money on a treat or two.  Love it!  Love it!  Love it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment