Saturday, April 10, 2010


Pollen. Everywhere the blurried eye can see. As an upper Canadian, I've got to admit that this beats out the snow that's still on the ground back home. My American home has given me a lot to be thankful for. I'll take the pollen and love it!


Here's a nifty Refinishing Trick I got from one of our fellow antique dealers.


Emery Boards - You know they just rip your fingernails when you use them, so find a softer file for your fingernails and use the emery board to sand furniture. It is always hard to get into the small crevices of legs or other parts of furniture you may be refinishing. Use the emery board to get into those small places. It is stiffer than regular sand paper and usually has two textures.
(And, in case you are wondering....Charles Hester did get elected our Mayor again. He's doing a wonderful job. Thanks for the emery boards!)

No comments:

Post a Comment